The Minister’s Office ensures an efficient organization of the Minister’s activity to enable him to fulfil his functional responsibilities, coordinates the activity of the institution, and monitors the execution of the instructions given by the MITC’s senior management.
- Organizational and informational assistance in Minister’s activity to ensure the execution of his duties;
- Preparation of analytical and informational materials relating to documents addressed to the Ministry or with respect to issues to be examined by it;
- Monitoring of execution of Minister’s indications and planned activities;
- Development of recommendations for subdivisions of the Ministry on issues related to their activity;
- Collection and preparation of materials needed to conduct meetings led by the Minister;
- Organization of the information system for receiving, processing and transmitting the information.
Tamara Ostrovschi – Assistant ( telephone number: 022 238 476, e-mail: email@example.com);
Directorate of Information Technology Policies
The Directorate of Information Technology Policies provides the development, coordination and implementation of policies in the sphere of information society, information technology, governmental accounting and state information resources, coordinates the development, creation and exploitation of state information resources and systems, ensuring their security.
- Development and implementation of policy documents for the development of information society and information technology industry based on the analysis of current situation and development trends at national and international level.
- Development of legislative and regulatory framework in the field of information technology society, governmental accounting and state information resources, information security of basic information resources and systems;
- Endorsement and participation in creation of technical concepts on development and exploitation of state information resources and systems;
- Coordination of registration and record keeping of state information resources and systems;
- Promotion of policies and strategies related to the management of the “.md” top-level domain;
- Coordination of registration and record keeping of population of the Republic of Moldova, process of issuance of identity documents, vehicles registration certificates, driving licences, registration certificates for foreign citizens and stateless persons;
- Coordination of activities aimed at manufacturing and providing technical security of identity documents, conducting drivers exams and documentation, identifying, registering, record keeping and documenting vehicles, manufacturing and delivery of licence plates, forms of temporary driving licences and registration documents, invoices and certificates of taking driving courses, documents used in the vehicle testing system, marking vehicle aggregates that cannot be identified, manufacturing of seals and stamps / clichés;
- Coordination of data management aimed at ensuring their authenticity, completeness and update, software development and provision of information security of the State Register of Population, State Register of Legal Entities, State Register of Vehicles, State Register of Drivers;
- Coordination of development of means and methods intended for the security of documents issued by enterprises monitored by the MITC, documents, strictly controlled forms and documents that are used in the activity of other authorities of central public administration.
Pavel Șincariuc – Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 119, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Andrei Cușcă – Deputy Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 124, e-mail: email@example.com).
Directorate of Communications Policies
The Directorate of Communications Policies develops and promotes the state policies in the field of electronic communications and postal services, creating necessary conditions for their continuous development and ensuring transparent management of radio frequencies spectrum with non-governmental status of use.
- Development and implementation of Policy Documents aimed at developing electronic communications and postal services in compliance with the best international practices;
- Development and promotion of legal and regulatory acts, including departmental acts, in the field of electronic communications and postal services;
- Development and implementation of new electronic communications and postal services;
- Development of policies for administration and management of radio frequencies spectrum for non-governmental use and coordination of amendments and supplements to the national table of frequency allocation;
- Participation in development of technical regulations concerning the use of radio frequencies spectrum, radio communication networks, design, construction, operation and upgrading of electronic communications networks and associated infrastructure;
- Coordination of amendments to the National Numbering Plan;
- Development of pricing policies in the sphere of postal services;
- Development of annual programs for printing of postage stamps and postal stationeries, establishing their structure and topic;
- Implementation of state control over radio-electric means that emit electromagnetic waves used for civil purposes, certification of electronic communication products and services, and postal services quality, including services rendered by universal service providers.
Vladimir Vornic – Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 114 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Vitalie Boboc – Deputy Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 157 , e-mail: email@example.com).
The Legal Directorate coordinates the process of development, analysis, and expertise of legislative, normative acts and legal documents related to the Ministry’s activity.
- Coordination of the process of development of legislative, normative acts and legal documents related to the Ministry’s spheres of activity.
- Performance of legal expertise of draft legislative, normative, interdepartmental acts, orders, regulations, instructions, decrees, prescriptions and draft contracts;
- Analysis of the current regulatory framework in areas of competence of the Ministry performed jointly with internal subdivisions of the central office, generalization of practice concerning the application of legislation and submission of proposals to the senior management of the Ministry;
- Monitoring and evaluation of issues related to representation of Ministry’s interests in courts and law-enforcement agencies;
- Consultation of the senior management of Ministry on legal issues.
Sergiu Bocancea – Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 190, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Directorate of External Relations and European Integration
The Directorate of External Relations and European Integration develops, promotes and monitors the implementation of sectorial policies and strategies for European integration and harmonization of the national legislation with the Community one in areas of Ministry’s competence, ensures participation of the MITC in the activity of sectorial international organizations and institutions.
- Coordination and implementation of policies for European integration in the area of information technology, electronic communications and postal services;
- Participation in the process of harmonization of legislation with the Community acquis in the sphere of information technology, electronic communications and postal services;
- Contribution to the implementation of National Strategies, Action Plans, National Programs, decisions of Intergovernmental Commissions for commercial and economic cooperation, and provisions of international treaties in the field of information technology, electronic communications and postal services;
- Initiation and development of actions aimed at deepening the external cooperation of the Ministry with the institutions specialized in the field of information technology, electronic communications and postal services of the European Commission, member states of the European Union and other countries;
- Participation of the Republic of Moldova, represented by the Ministry, in the activity of international organization and regional initiatives in the ICT sphere, such as: International Telecommunication Union (ITU); Universal Postal Union (UPU); Conference of European Postal and Telecommunication Administrations (CEPT), “Electronic South Eastern Europe” initiative (e-SEE) of the Regional Cooperation Council, Regional Communications Community (CRC) Coordination Council of the CIS member states on informatization; Working group for IT of the GUAM member states; Working Group for ICT of the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (OBSEC);
- Participation in development, negotiating, signing and implementation of international treaties on cooperation in the field of information technology and communications;
- Identification of and contribution to the attraction of external technical and financial assistance in compliance with institutional priorities of the Ministry, carrying on correspondence with the organizations and partner states regarding the opportunities to attract external assistance;
- Communication with diplomatic missions and consular offices, representative offices of international organizations in the Republic of Moldova, organization of official meetings with the representatives of the international organizations and diplomatic corps;
- Preparation and development of programs of visits of foreign delegations to the Ministry, as well as of visits of the Ministry’s delegations abroad according to the Plan for External Activity of the Ministry.
Marcelina Moraru – Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 173, e-mail: email@example.com);
Sergiu Voitovschii – Deputy Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 175, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Directorate of Policies Analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation
The Directorate of Policies Analysis, Monitoring, and Evaluation ensures the analysis of the social, economic, and financial impact of the public policies and legislative and normative acts, coordinates the development and implementation of public policies initiated by subdivisions of the Ministry and monitor the results of policies implementation.
- Coordination of strategic planning of the activity within the Ministry and activity of developing policy documents by structural subdivisions;
- Control over the implementation and evaluation of the impact of sectoral and inter-sectorial policies developed by the MITC;
- Analysis of the progress of information society development, state programs, ICT related plans and projects;
- Consultation of business environment on issues concerning the importance and opportunities provided by information technologies;
- Participation in development of the national indicator system of the information capacity of the Republic of Moldova and level of development of the information society adjusted to the European Union requirements;
- Recordkeeping and update of indicators on development of information and communications technology;
- Management of the data base concerning the monitoring and continuous evaluation of policies.
Eleonora Vasilachi – Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 153, e-mail: email@example.com);
Oxana Rusanovschi – Deputy Head of Directorate (phone number: 022 251 189, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Technical Regulation and Standardization Service
Technical Regulation and Standardization Service promotes the state policy in the field of standardization of information and communications technology, ensures technical regulation of requirements for the ICT products and services in terms of their security and quality, marketing and exploitation conditions, market surveillance rules and conformity assessment procedure.
- Promotion of national policy and strategy for building the information society, through development and promotion of the ICT standardization strategy;
- Monitoring of the process of development and implementation of technical regulations in the field of information and communications technology;
- Coordination of development and implementation of the national strategies, action plans and national programs in the field of ICT;
- Organization of activity related to selection of European and international standards in order to transpose them jointly with the National Standardization Body and adopt as national standards;
- Analysis and use of scientific and technical achievements, modern technologies and requirements of European and international standards in the process of development and revision of standardization normative documents;
- Development of legal and regulatory framework related to the information technology progress, encouraging the development of market of IT products, services, information systems and networks, and means to ensure them.
Andrian Dumeniuc – Main Specialist (phone number: 022 251 169, e-mail: email@example.com).
Finance and Accounting Service
Finance and Accounting Service ensures the management of synthetical and analytical accounting for structural subdivisions of the Ministry.
- Proper organization of accounting and bookkeeping within the Ministry;
- Control over the efficient use of allocated financial resources;
- Performance of disbursements, which appear in the process of execution of the budget of expenditure, in favor of enterprises, institutions or individuals, including salary payment;
- Preparation and presentation to the competent institutions of accounting report, balance sheet on execution of the budget of expenditure and general balance regarding the state budget allocations to the MITC;
- Development of scheme of employment and its presentation to the Ministry of Finance;
- Examination of solicitations from the controlled enterprises and granting authorization to write off, market and preserve the fixed assets, in compliance with the legislation in force.
Aliona Marcoci – Chief Accountant (phone number: 022 251 116, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Natalia Berezovscaia – Main Specialist (phone number: 022 251 185, e-mail: email@example.com).
The Secretariat Service provides the processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence, distribution and systematic control over timely and correct execution of documents, as well as implementation of measures to improve the secretariat work.
- Methodical and organizational coordination of secretariat works;
- Reception and registration of documents and letters addressed to the Ministry, including the petitions, and their examination;
- Registration of citizens seeking audience with the minister or deputy ministers according to the schedule approved by the Government;
- Participation in the Collegium of Ministry and drawing up minutes.
Larisa Narojnâi – Head of the Secretariat Service (phone number: 022 251 178, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Aliona Roșca – Senior Administrative Secretary (phone number: 022 251 184, e-mail: email@example.com).
Human Resources Service
The mission of the Human Resources Service is to contribute to the achievement of Ministry’s strategic objectives by promoting and implementing an effective management of human resources.
- Staff management through planning, coordination, organization, monitoring and evaluation of staff procedures implementation within the Ministry;
- Provision of informational and methodological assistance;
- Recordkeeping of data and documents regarding the MITC staff.
Aliona Dobrota – Main Specialist (phone number: 022 251 161, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Internal Control and Audit Service
The task of the Internal Control and Audit Service is to evaluate the effectiveness of financial management, planning, execution, monitoring and reporting processes within the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications.
- Execution of internal audit within the public authority and monitored entities;
- Participation in the process of development of draft legal acts and public policies in the field of information and communication technology on the issue of financial management and control;
- Consultation and evaluation of the system of financial management and control;
- Provision of recommendations concerning the modernization and improvement of financial management of the public entity;
- Informational and methodological assistance to the senior management and staff of the Ministry.
Media Communication and Information Service
Media Communication and Information Service ensures an effective communication of the Ministry with the public, representatives of civil society and media, in order to provide the society with prompt, truthful and comprehensive information about the MITC activity.
- Development and dissemination of press releases and informative materials about the activity of the Ministry;
- Provision of information and advisory support to the representatives of media and civil society;
- Permanent update of information on the official website of the Ministry and its social networks profiles;
- Monitoring of the way the media presents the Ministry’s activity.
E-Transformation Service ensures the synchronization of the sectorial policies and strategies developed by the Ministry with the program of technological modernization of governance aimed at effective realization of tasks and objectives of the MITC, growth of operational performance and quality of public services rendered to citizens.
- Coordination of the e-Transformation process at the level of the Ministry and sector of activity through participation in the development of sectorial policies and strategies, and their synchronization with the objectives of the e-Government Transformation program;
- Alignment of the MITC activity to the objectives of technological modernization of public institutions through the development of e-Transformation sectorial policies and strategies;
- Coordination of the processes of planning, development, implementation, operational and effective management of information resources and infrastructure;
- Development of public services in electronic format;
- Evaluation of the necessity of institutional investments in the field of information technology.